SOFTBALL UPDATE!

Thursday, May 07, 2015 Crissfitgirl 0 Comments

This just maybe what we will look like if I play, but I'm in!  

(And if I can do , ANYONE can!!)

Get yourself out of your comfort zone and do something new...I am.  I am going to "try" to play softball. Stop laughing, it's true!  But just a fair warning, I throw like a girl. SO be strong, Be fearless and be brave!

Cerissa: "We had the managers meeting tonight so I have all the details about the league! We are registered in the Co-ed Rec league  Thursday nights. They told us the schedule would be released Friday afternoon, so we'll know actual game times shortly. Games start next week (the 14th)! If you can come to the box Tonight at 7:00pm (Thursday, May 7th) we'll have a quick meeting about the rules, requirements, and all of that fun stuff! We'll be creating a group on FB so it will be easy to get updates out to the people who want to play, so please make sure to let me know if you're interested. There is room for everyone and every skill level on the team... if you're nervous about something please come talk to me. It's going to be fun!











0 comments :