Best Job EVER...

Friday, May 08, 2015 Crissfitgirl 0 Comments

Can I just say...BEST job in the world!?!  
I share this so you know what makes me LOVE what I do everyday.  It's not about the money, It's not about being "the best coach", its not about "Look at me, look at what I can do for you". 
  It's about you letting me be a part of YOU finding YOU.  

THANK YOU everyone, for letting me experience your success of completing a crazy hard workout.
THANK YOU for the 'high fives' when you hit a PR. 
THANK YOU for letting me share your tears in the middle of a workout when it just SUCKS.  
THANK YOU for embarrasing me in that stupid 'humanity' game.  And lets not forget my debut video "Sexy and I know it".
THANK YOU for your friendship.

That being said, get your butts to the box and lets get a WOD on!

0 comments :