MY BUTT IS BIG....(did I just say that out loud?)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 Stacey Baker 4 Comments

I have this email that I wanted to share with you guys....It made me think about all the different women who come to the gym...each wanting to look a certain way, weigh a certain number, and avoid from making certain muscles from grow. 
The reality is, you can't. 
We are all different in our own way.  So of us have big thighs, some have no butt, some have big arms and shoulders, some have chicken legs....you can't avoid any of that.  What it all comes down to is being healthy.  Healthy at the size you are meant to be.
 

Be proud of your body and your strength!

4 comments :

  1. Can I just tell you this is one of my most favorite adds. One day when I first started I was telling Paul about this one and I said to him if lunges make my butt look like hers I will do 1,000 every day. Maybe some day in my dreams, I can do 1,000 lunges a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another big-butted crossfit girl, here! I've always loved my butt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 09, 2013

    wow this is stupid

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not a big butt...

    ReplyDelete