What Can 2 Months Of CrossFit Do For You?

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 Stacey Baker 0 Comments


This is Micah....a fellow CrossFitter....and my nephew :0).  This is his crossfit journey in his own words.

^^^This is what it has done for me...^^^
Well there it is folks! It's been a little over two months now, so I figured it was time to give everyone a visual of what all these silly flog posts add up to. Besides, nobody really wants to read about what you're doing, they just want to see results. So here they are. I don't have know exactly what I weighed in the first pictures, but I'm probably down a good 10-15 pounds, and that's with the lean muscle I've been putting on. I'm doing pull-ups now, I'm running further without feeling exhausted, I'm much more flexible, and my overall day-to-day activities have improved tremendously. And these are just the things I have noticed! But I think the best part of this whole thing is that I have found something that works! Sure I was doing great just going to the gym running and lifting, but that got SO boring! I haven't had a boring day yet doing CrossFit. Everyday is a new challenge that kicks the hell out of you and leaves you in a sweaty pile on the ground smiling. It's awesome!! I want to thank everyone from CrossFit IoTA for all the support and encouragement that they provide! It makes a world of difference to walk into that box and be surrounded by amazing people who encourage you to be your best! My beautiful wife and Team Darwin teammate Carlie is itching to get back at it so bad, she's scratching at the walls. She has come along way with me so watch for her update in the near future! Until then, keep reading!
Check out Micah and Carlies flog "Team Darwin Crossfit"

0 comments :