12-13-2010 "The Lottery"

Monday, December 13, 2010 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

SO....several weeks ago I entered into 'The Lottery" for one of the two Moab 1/2 Marathons not thinking I would ever get picked.   Oh Ya...I got it!  I am entered into the Canyonlands Half Marathon in March! The knots in my stomach started immediately...  I am so excited and so scared.  This will be my first 1/2 marathon.
 The first thing I did?  I text coach Paul for help.  He seemed genuinely excited for me. You see, not only is he amazing at CF but he is an amazing CF Endurance coach. (This is a runners best friend.)  Within just a few minutes, he had a schedule made for me.  He figured out how many weeks I have to train and everything I need to get ready.  Now the rest is up to me.  I can do this...I can do hard things...I am a Crossfit Girl



0 comments :