"ZONE"....any questions?

Sunday, December 05, 2010 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

As January approaches, people whisper about their "resolutions."  Well…this coming year is the time to make your resolutions count.
I am feeling really motivated to get going on the “Zone”.  I know from past experience this is a healthy and well balanced way to eat…..especially for CrossFitters and other athletes.  I”ve talked with quite a few people and it seems a lot of you are overwhelmed with getting started on the “Zone”..but it’s pretty simple when you get the hang of it.
 Are you interested in talking about the Zone, making menus, food journals, learn how to calculate your  blocks and all that fun stuff? A nutrition class might just be the ticket! 
If you are interested, you can email me @bakerstac@gmail.com or text me @435-881-5348 or just reply to my blog. I am not an expert at this by any means, but it has worked for me and it can work for you too!  When we all have the same goal, we can work together and accomplish great things!



0 comments :