What will you acheive today?

Thursday, September 16, 2010 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

    My hope for this blog is to share  some inspiration, a little information and a little nonsense along the way.  With crossfit there is a sense of friendship and community.  That is what keeps me coming back each day.  How many classes have you gone to and when it was over...that was it. Did you know the others in the class?  Did your instructor even know your name?  I'm pretty sure she never knew mine.

      Crossfit Iota is different.  We all have the same deisre to become the best we can be, through goal setting,  benchmarks, challenges, nutrition seminars, and a commitment to each others success.  It's not just about me being better...it's about all of us being better.  Now who wouldn't want to be a part of that!  I  think we all need a sense of community. 

     And admit it...in a sick and strange way it makes you feel a little better when you know the person next to you feels just as nauseated after the 30th burpee as you are? lol.

    I would love feedback on what you would like to see me post.  I mean anything...the positive and the not so positive.  Or if there is something you would like to know more about...

I'll be posting nutrition ideas within the next week, some recipies, and helpful hints. 

0 comments :