Sep 15,2010 WOD "I can do Hard things"

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

AMRAP(as many rounds as possible) in 15 min.
200 meter run
10 Burpees
10 KB swings  #35
6 ROUNDS
      Its crazy how fast your legs wear out doing burpees and then the kb swings.  My goal today was to do each excercise without breaking.  Yeah...I did it!  I am pretty strong in the gym but not in running.  My lungs are getting to the point they don't burn as much as they used to.  I think my running is getting better...not faster....better.  I really try to watch the form Coach Paul taught me.  It helps me not to feel so tired in my upper body.
      I loved watching everyone today.  I heard every single person in the box encourage someone else during the workout.  Even though they were working as hard as they could...breathing heavy...groaning with every lift...they stil said..."you're doing great Craig", "Keep it up Trenna",  "You can do it Jen", and thats just some of what I heard.  Thats what it is all about.  Making a better community of people that encourage and inspire one another.  I am proud to be a part of CrossFit Iota.
       Just remember, I CAN DO HARD THINGS!

0 comments :