CONGATULATION CROSSFITTERS.....

Sunday, February 26, 2012 Stacey Baker 0 Comments



 



On a personal note...it's been 2 1/2 years since my first nutrition challenge.  I learned good habits that have become 2nd nature to me.  I hope this challenge allowed you to feel the power of being in control.  Welcome to your new life!






Congratulations to ALL of YOU that took on the Throw-Away-The-Scale Challenge!   
Making the choice of  1st, 2nd and 3rd will be extremely difficult with all the great success I've seen.  Everyone got out of it exactly what they put into it and there are SO many success stories. 
All of you who participated made great nutrition choices and have gained a better understanding about exactly how food affects your body. Everyone did AWESOME and congratulations for taking control of your diets, keep up the good work.
A prize should go to every person who stuck with it, though your true prize is the result of your effort and focus on changing your habits and choosing more wisely, the fuel you put into your body. 
I saw some amazing results and it was an absolute pleasure for me to watch you guys lose weight, make gains at the box and be successful overall in the Challenge. 



I believe tomorrow is the deadline for your after pics....so be sure to get into the box!

0 comments :