CROSSFIT: The Six Degrees of Soreness

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 Stacey Baker 0 Comments


As you all know by now, I love things that make fun of me/us/CrossFitters because... for the most part... we are a little bit over the top.
I was thinking about that and feeling sore while getting dressed this morning and this just popped into my head:
A new subjective  "SOCK"  scale for CrossFit-caused soreness
  1. You can put your socks on while standing up; balance and range of motion (ROM) are not a problem
  2. You attempt to put your socks on standing up, but lose your balance and have to sit down to do it
  3. You slowly and gently sit down because it isn’t happening otherwise
  4. You lie down and slowly pull your foot close enough to get your socks on
  5. “Honey, will you please put my socks on for me?”
  6. You don’t put your socks on because you can’t get out of bed anyway
So there it is. I’m a 1-2 today.

0 comments :