Challenges and Changes

Sunday, January 15, 2012 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

All of us are dealing something.  Everyone of us is coping with challenges, wether it's personal, physical, mental,  or maybe it's simple.  This is just a fact of life.  When you walk through that door at crossfit, you are moving past all challenges and becoming a better you.  You rise above the chaos and give 110%.  In the 30-45 min you are working out, you are becoming stronger in every way. 
 For me personally, crossfit has changed my life for the better.  Now as a coach, I appreciate the opportunity I have to experience this change in others.  Maybe it's a first pull up or 3 dbl unders in a row or kipping toes to bar, or maybe just getting your squat parallell to the ground.  It's the cheesy grin, the Woot-Woot yelled out loud, the "I idid it" in their eyes....that is what it's all about.  Thank you for showing me what greatness is.  YOU ARE AMAZING!
So keep up all your hard work...I'll be watching!

0 comments :