WOD Sept 13, 2011

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

Todays WOD
15 min AMRAP
5 pull ups
10 SDHP -
15 sit ups
LOVED THIS!  I did 12 rounds.  I haven't done workouts consistently for the past 5 weeks. So the fact that I used a heavier KB- (53# insteads of 44#), I felt pretty good! 
Oh CorssFit how I have missed you!
It's amazing how my body craves to stretch and jump and strengthen.  YES... my body can crave something besides chocolate.Lol!
Okay, okay, there is one drawback with todays WOD.....I raspberried my butt.... AGAIN!  Don't laugh, cuz I know you all have done it before. :0)  And if you haven't....well...you just don't have enough junk in your trunk!   (oh great now I have that Fergie song in my head..."whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk, in your trunk.....")    Enough already!   Have a SPLENDIFORIOUS day!

0 comments :