Top reasons NOT to Eat Clean or Excercise

Monday, September 12, 2011 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

Ahhhhhhhhh....eating clean and being healthy are overrated.....I think these are some pretty darn good reasons to NOT to get all caught up in that "fitness craze"..............................

* I don't mind having chemicals I can't pronounce in my body.
* It really doesn't bother me to look 10 years older than I am.
* Muffin tops just might come into fashion.
* They make clothes with elastic bands for a reason.
*  My doctor is my friend and I want to keep him financially secure.
*  If I want to feel young and energetic I can always buy a Rockstar energy drink.
*  If I want my arms to look slim and tone, I can always wear a black top with long sleeves.
* Who wants to sweat?  It just makes me smell like an old pair of  wet sneakers...yuck!
*  Dont want girls to be jealous of me, and men eye me up and down.LOL

Not for you?   Ya...I didn't think so!  See you at the box!


0 comments :