Fitness Elevated

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

So... Fitness Elevated Individual CrossFit Comp....heard some talk about it,  thought it sounded interesting, yup!  I'm in!  On Feb 5, I will be in my very first Crossfit competition.  In March I will be doing the Moab 1/2 marathon.  The fact is, this summer is going to be filled with new adventures for me.

 I am excited to see my endurance and mental toughness improve. Over the past few weeks I have changed my diet up to a healthy Zone diet, not perfect,but much improved.  I can already feel a difference in my workouts.  The best bonus is that I feel more focused, able to concentrate better and my sleeping had improved.

So am I worried about being last?  Not at all!  (I might be a little anxious bout straddling a hurdle..ha)

But I look in the rear view mirror and I see the person I used to be.  I am not that girl anymore.  I look ahead and see everything that I can become and I am ready to embrace it with heart, body and soul.

0 comments :