Oct. 8 2010 "Widowmaker"

Friday, October 08, 2010 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

Widowmaker                              5+DBLS
20 Min AMRAP
15 Double Unders
15 Burpees
15 Box Jumps
15 Pull Ups

I was hoping to get 6 rounds, my old PR being 5... NOT!  Even though I've had a head cold since last week,  thought I felt pretty good this morning.   WRONG!  With 10 min. left, my head started to hurt.  I debated on quitting.  Paul told me to do step ups instead of jumps to help my head.  Ya,  I just couldn't make myself quit the RX...so I just kept going, with lots of stops inbetween.  I'm pretty sure Paul thought I was nuts.  I did get a little past my old PR.  And I did learn one thing about myself today.  I'm not a quitter.  The old Stacey would've quit.  For the first time in a long time....I held out to the end when it was really hard.  So...even though I blew the WOD....Ughhhh....I AM NOT A QUITTER!

0 comments :