I am A CrossFit Woman...I loved this...hope you will too....
“Here are the ten things you need to know:
1. Your hair matters far, far less than you think.
2. In fact, the way you look matters far less than you think.
3. “Can I ask a dumb question?” is never a good thing to say.
4. In fact, asking permission to speak is never a good idea at all.
5. While we’re on the subject, don’t speak to fast because you’re afraid of wasting your listener’s time. Listening to what you have to say is the highest and best use of anyone’s time. Even if your hair looks terrible.
6. And don’t edit what you say before you say it. That would be you, getting in the way of truth, and worse, your heart.
7. You are already working approximately 25% harder thant you have to to get the result you want. Chillax.
8. Don’t hang out with anyone who doesn’t understand why you are so wonderful, or who needs to be told, or who doesn’t tell you at regular intervals when you forget.
9. That little voice you keep ignoring is the only one you should ever listen to.
Written by Lisa Scottline