All in a days work....

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 Crissfitgirl 0 Comments

          In the past 4 years I have stopped competing and have become a judge.  For a long time I thought I had to compete to prove I loved CrossFit.  But let's face it, competing is not for everyone.  The choice to not compete in no way affects my ability to be a goood athlete. 
            I don't RX all workouts,  I don't have absoloutely perfect form on all my movements,  I don't always eat 'clean'.  BUT,  I am passionate about fitness.  I love helping you to acheive your goals.  I have learned to love judging competitions.  I think it helps me be a better athlete and a better coach.  I get to watch and learn different techniques of really good athletes.  What could be better than watching the athletes I coach acheive new PR's and realize their potential.
          I feel very blessed to have such great bosses and coaches around me, people who inspire me to be better.  And if I can pass it along to you, help you feel better about who you are, help you find your inner athlete, help you acheive the goals you are reaching for, It's ok that I don't compete.  I am happy to stay in the background and keep judging.  
          I want to give a shoutout to the athletes from Iota and Antietam that are competing in the "Leave No Survivors" at CrossFit Iota on June 6th.  It will be alot of hardwork and alot of fun.  Remember...
I 'LL BE WATCHING YOU!


0 comments :