Thank You CrossFIt DAY 1

Saturday, December 01, 2012 Crissfitgirl 0 Comments

With 2012 coming to a close, look back on the past year with gratitude.  I have been crossfitting for a few years now and I am just starting to realize that there is still so much for me to learn and so much ground to still cover.  Each day, for the remainder of the year, I will post somtthing that I love about Crossfit...the things that keep me coming back.  In doing this, I am excited and look forward to the possibilities of the new year.  That being said....

 
DAY 1....I am a fighter. After learning to fight through and finish a wod, I find myself using that same will to "make it" when I fighting through a tough day. When I need that little bit of inspiration to POWER through a tough day, I am reminded of shrugging my shoulders and exploding through my hips on a heavy power clean.  I can do this, it's in me and I just need to let it out.
 

 

0 comments :