You know you’re a CrossFitter when…

Monday, March 26, 2012 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

I guess I must have been using some CrossFit lingo at work the other day.  I was comparing scores with a couple of crossfitters from another box.  We were talking about a WOD and how we both hated Karen...from the look on the womans face behind us, I'm pretty sure she thought I was talking about spitting on a girl... or something like that. 
It made me think about how we use our CrossFit lingo.  It's kinda funny when you think about it.

You know you’re a CrossFitter when…
  • You tell a woman after the workout, “You’re a freaking beast!”, and she wholeheartly says “Thank you!”
  • Your wedding registry includes bumper plates.
  • You don’t own a tractor but you own tractor tires.
  • Helping people move homes turns into a metcon WOD.
  • You pick your cubicle at work because of its hand-stand practice potential.

0 comments :