CHANGES

Thursday, September 15, 2011 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

 As a coach at crossfit Iota, I am given the opportunity to help you with
your functinal fitness. And when you your body is strong and healthy,
it affects every part of  your life. If that spills over into your life outside
of the box, at home and at work...I have succeeded.  My goal is to be
the best coach I can be and to help you to be the best you can be! 
 Change is inevitable.  . I love seeing how busy we have become. 
But with all the new growth we are making some changes.   Starting
 Monday Sept 19th, Iota will have a 5:15am Class!  This is great news
 for those of you who have been to the 5:30am class, you know how crazy it gets!lol
I look forward to seeing all of you bright and early next week! 
Now the question is:
"What are you going to do with those changes?"

0 comments :