FOLLOW ME....

Thursday, May 05, 2011 Stacey Baker 1 Comments

I just wanted to officially invite you to follow my blog.  Now don't freak out....I wont send you emails or updates.  You are not signing up for anything.  This will help me know how many people are reading my blog and things you want to see in my posts. 
My goal is to help you get the most out of your CrossFit experience.  I don't claim to know everything and I'm pretty sure I never will.  But I do know how it feels to be trapped in a body that isn't me.  I can honestly say, at 42 years old, that I am just begining to be the person I always wanted to be...inside and OUT!...and it's AWESOME!
This is a NO JUDGEMENT zone.  This is a place of refuge.  So, put the kids to bed, give your husband the remote, and  find yourself a comfy space and come on in for a cup of encouragement!
I would love your feedback! I'll answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.  And if I don't have the answer, I will find it! 
 

And YES.... I still dream in CHOCOLATE......

1 comment :

  1. I love the cups of encouragement! Thanks for all your help and positive attitude! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete