Sep 20/2010 WOD

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 Stacey Baker 0 Comments

30-25-20-15-10-5                          11:58
Walking lunge with plate #25
Push ups with plate #25

 Today was a great workout! 

I haven't been to class since Friday so I wasn't sure how I would do.  I showed up to class Sat morning and started to warm up.  As I did my back kept getting tighter and tighter.  Reluctantly, I didn't do the workout.  I ended up icing my back all weekend and not being able to get around too well. 

The moral of the story is...listen to your body.  If you're just tired, thats one thing...If you are wiped out, thats another.  If your sore that's okay, if you hurt, thats different.  Does this make sense? 

I know it's not easy to take days off, especially when you are in the habit of working out all the time.  If you need to rest and you don't, your body will fight back!

0 comments :