Sep 11/2010. "Murph" You showed up...that's half the battle!

Saturday, September 11, 2010 Stacey Baker 0 Comments


Murph..
1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
1 mile run
I beat my time by over 5 minutes! This is a crazy workout but I loved it!

After the workout, I was talking to some of the girls there. It seemed they
felt they didn't do a very good job compared to others. I just want to say..
"hey, at least you came... You showed up and that's half the battle. Even after
a year, I still haven't good and bad days. But even when I sucked, I still have
a grin as I get in my car because I showed up. Just remember, your are in a
small group of people who show up knowing they are going to get their butt kicked.
So maybe you didn't do the best today... That's ok, just set a goal to better next
time! At least you showed up!:)

0 comments :